spoon

Recent Recipes

Foodie Favorites: Trader Joe's Baked Rice Snacks

0

Category : , , , ,

I started this blog to share cooking tips, recipes, techniques and products that I have discovered and learned about while experimenting with food. Every so often I find a product that I asbolutely cannot get enough of and think it ought to be shared with the world!

Who doesn't love Trader Joe's? I took a walk with my two fabulous roommates last night and our dog Charlie (he has three moms) and lo and behold, a walkable Trader Joe's is coming to our neighborhood. For foodies like me, this is exciting news!

One of the products I can't stop eating are these:



Yaki Onigiri

They are pre-baked rice triangles that you can reheat in a variety of ways. I have just been popping them in the microwave for a minute or two and scarfing them by hand as an after work snack.

I don't know how they did it, but even frozen, they maintain a crispy, almost burnt, sticky crust that keeps them crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. And at only 80 calories a pop, they are a healthy snack if you ravage your house for carbs the instant you get home, like me.

Keep the deliciousness coming, TJ's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.